A plataforma de compartilhamento de vídeos do Google, o YouTube, publicou um anúncio malicioso do Bitcoin Wallet Electrum por engano
Electrum is a Bitcoin and Dash electronic wallet. The first version of the Electrum wallet was launched by Thomas Voegtlin in 2011. Thomas Voegtlin had been developing Electrum by himself until in 2015, when he announced that anyone interested can take part in its development. The Electrum Bitcoin wallet is a thin kind of wallet, which means that a user doesn’t need to download the entire history of the blockchain. Electrum has two-factor authentication, supports hardware wallets, offers desktop and mobile device applications and allows users to keep their private keys offline. According to the official website of Electrum, the program was developed for all users — from newbies to specialists. Electrum is a free piece of software. However, Electrum has fees for transactions that are noted on the official website.
- Relatório: Samsung planeja nova mainnet blockchain que apresentará a Samsung Coin
- Ledger nomeia seu presidente Pascal Gauthier como novo CEO
- TrustToken lançará quatro novos stablecoins este ano
- Com quase todo o Top 100 no vermelho, Bitcoin mantém ganhos semanais depois de cair abaixo de US$ 5.300
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Análise de Preços 24 de abril