África do Sul continua a adotar o Bitcoin à medida que a Pick n Pay começa a aceitá-lo.
Electrum is a Bitcoin and Dash electronic wallet. The first version of the Electrum wallet was launched by Thomas Voegtlin in 2011. Thomas Voegtlin had been developing Electrum by himself until in 2015, when he announced that anyone interested can take part in its development. The Electrum Bitcoin wallet is a thin kind of wallet, which means that a user doesn’t need to download the entire history of the blockchain. Electrum has two-factor authentication, supports hardware wallets, offers desktop and mobile device applications and allows users to keep their private keys offline. According to the official website of Electrum, the program was developed for all users — from newbies to specialists. Electrum is a free piece of software. However, Electrum has fees for transactions that are noted on the official website.
- Presidente da SEC dos EUA, Jay Clayton: ICOs podem ser eficazes, mas "as leis de valores mobiliários devem ser seguidas"
- Relatório: stablecoins veem crescimento significativo na adoção nos últimos meses
- State Farm testa solução Blockchain para acelerar sinistros de seguros de automóveis
- Mercados falham em manter os ganhos de ontem, Bitcoin negocia abaixo de US $ 3.500
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análise de preços, 10 de dezembro