A DECENT lançou uma versão beta do seu mercado de compartilhamento de conteúdo GO.
Decent is a cryptocurrency that works as a decentralized platform with an open-source code for content sharing. Decent is a blockchain-based network that allows anyone to sell, buy and share content without mediators. Besides this, the Decent platform provides security, self-management of content abilities, individual price-setting and transparency of intellectual property. The Decent company was founded by Slovenian entrepreneurs Matej Michalko and Matej Boda in 2015, while the Decent coin was launched in 2017. All data published in its blockchain is secured with strong cryptography. The Decent ICO was conducted in 2016 and the total value of tokens sold during its ICO was over 30K USD. Currently, the main offices of Decent can be found in Slovakia, New York and Shanghai.
- Blockchain pode "colocar em risco a segurança" do mercado financeiro atual, diz executivo da DTCC
- Incubadora blockchain do Binance Labs lança o primeiro "lote" de projetos blockchain
- Adoção em massa de pagamentos Blockchain é de 3 a 5 anos, diz CEO da BitPay
- Modelos de negócios devem ser "repensados" para o Blockchain, diz representante do Barclays
- Plataforma de bate-papo baseada no Ethereum demite 25% da equipe devido a declínio do mercado de cripto