Trade.io inaugura a economia de compartilhamento e confiança com uma troca financeira de compartilhamento de receitas
Crowdsale is a type of crowdfunding which is done through the issuing of cryptocurrency tokens that are purchased by contributors to finance some project. The value of these tokens is dependent on the success of the crowdsale project and may become much higher in the future. Cryptocurrency crowdsales are somewhere between the issuing of traditional shares and crowdfunding, being able to gather money from a wide audience and let them have their share if the project succeeds. Projects can build their own cryptocurrency or start a crowdsale with other platforms. For example, Ethereum crowdsales are pretty popular among various startups. Also, the Ethereum platform itself had a crowdsale and raised over 30,000 Bitcoins for future development. Crowdsales are a great tool for investors and traders to speculate on promising projects while providing them with the necessary funds.
- "O plano A falhou" — dívida global atingiu US$ 255 trilhões ou US$ 12,1 milhões por Bitcoin
- Presidential Hopeful Andrew Yang Plans to Regulate Crypto Industry
- Agora já são mais de 6.000 caixas eletrônicos Bitcoin em todo o mundo, um novo recorde
- Tudo o que você perdeu no BlockShow Asia 2019 reunido num só texto. Aproveite!
- Bobby Lee lamenta ter apoiado SegWit2x do Bitcoin e diz que ele era ‘extremamente perigoso'