A CoinFLEX, uma unidade da Coinfloor, uma exchange cripto do Reino Unido, vai oferecer futuros de Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash e Ethereum entregues fisicamente aos inv...
Notícias sobre a Coinfloor
Coinfloor is one of the largest online cryptocurrency exchanges in United Kingdom. Coinfloor has several cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies available, including the British pound, euro, Polish zloty, U.S. dollar, etc. The main feature of Coinfloor is that it has no trading fees. Moreover, the exchange has launched the first exchange-backed, peer-to-peer (p2p) marketplace named Coinfloor Market, which connects verified brokers with consumers interested in buying Bitcoin and potential investors. All the money of users that have a Coinfloor account can be kept in a cold storage with multisignature security. The exchange platform was founded by Mark Lamb, Amadeo Pellicce, Obi Nwosu and James McCarthy in 2013. The main goal of the founders was to create the most reputable and trustworthy exchange for digital currency in the world.
- Relatório: Samsung planeja nova mainnet blockchain que apresentará a Samsung Coin
- Ledger nomeia seu presidente Pascal Gauthier como novo CEO
- TrustToken lançará quatro novos stablecoins este ano
- Com quase todo o Top 100 no vermelho, Bitcoin mantém ganhos semanais depois de cair abaixo de US$ 5.300
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Análise de Preços 24 de abril