CEO da CheapAir, que aceitou a BTC desde 2013 para reservas de voos e hotéis, pede conselhos aos clientes sobre um possível mudança da Coinbase para a BitPay.
CheapAir is an American online platform specializing in travel organization, from purchashing tickets to booking hotels. CheapAir was founded in 1989 by Jeff Klee, who is its current CEO. The main office of CheapAir is headquartered in Calabasas, California, with additional offices in Denver and Chicago. CheapAir has a wide range of discounts and payback programs, including special CheapAir coupons with promo codes that are available on the internet. In terms of CheapAir and Bitcoin, the company started accepting cryptocurrency in November 2013, meaning that CheapAir has become the first travel agency in the world to accept Bitcoin as a payment method for flights. In addition, in 2014, CheapAir started accepting Bitcoin as an alternate payment method for hotels.
- Tom Lee da Fundstrat: Bitcoin Misery Index nunca foi divulgado em uma fase de baixa
- Bitcoin chega aos US$ 5.300 com as Top Altcoins dando sinais mistos
- Exchange de criptomoedas japonesa Zaif vai retomar as atividades sete meses após a invasão
- Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 5.300 novamente, as principais Altcoins sofrem perdas
- Homem acusado de roubar mais de US$ 9 milhões em traço acusado em Israel