A Mastercard e a VISA estão prestes a considerar a criptomoeda e os ICOs de "alto risco"?
Notícias sobre a Bitwala
Bitwala is a global payment service provider based on blockchain technology. Bitwala was founded by by Jörg von Minckwitz, Jan Goslicki, and Benjamin P. Jones in 2015 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The main goal of Bitwala is to provide global, instant money transferring services with Bitcoin or other altcoins at a lowest possible cost. In 2017, the interface of Bitwala was updated. Due to this, the company conducted a Bitwala ICO for their tokens, which function as Bitwala stocks so that anyone who bought it owns part of the company. Recently, the company announced the release of a contactless Bitwala debit card. Among the main advantages of the service is that Bitwala operates with bank accounts licensed and insured within the purview of European legislation.
- Bitcoin se aproxima dos US$ 8.000 novamente e principais criptos registram fortes ganhos
- Usuários do MakerDAO votam sobre redução em 2% na taxa de estabilidade do DAI
- Reportagem: CEO da Kik diz que empresa gastou mais de US$ 5 milhões em negociações com a SEC dos EUA
- Hodler’s Digest, 13-19 de Maio: melhores notícias, movimento de preços, citações e FUD da semana
- Top 5 Performance das criptomoedas: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA