O Banco Nacional da Ucrânia considera a introdução de uma moeda digital nacional não baseada em Blockchain, pelo menos por enquanto
BitRuble is a national Russian cryptocurrency that is supposed to be issued and circulated under the control of the Central Bank of Russia. As all cryptocurrencies that are outside the control of the government are banned, BitRuble would be a competitor to Bitcoin and other virtual currencies. The first large investment that was made in BitRuble was by Qiwi, a Russian payment service provider, in order to develop the first cryptocurrency designed for the Russian market. BitRuble is supposed to be similar to Bitcoin, but — unlike any other digital currency — BitRuble's price and other properties will be regulated by the Central Bank of Russia. The launch of a national Russian crypto coin was planned in 2016. However, it is still unavailable for those who want BitRuble to buy it.
- Bitfinex e Tether Bitfinex e Tether pedem fim de processo por falta de jurisprudência
- Gigante de comércio eletrônico chinesa JD.com aplicou para mais de 200 patentes blockchain
- Empresa de gerenciamento cripto BlockFi ajusta taxas de juros
- Bitcoin se aproxima dos US$ 8.000 e Bitcoin SV dobra de valor
- Bitcoin Banco confirma limite de saque na NegocieCoins e justifica atrasos: ‘implementação de sistema de segurança’