A SFOX, uma revendedora de criptomoedas norte-americana para investidores de grande porte, levantou US $ 22,7 milhões em uma rodada de financiamento da Série A.
Airbnb is an online platform for posting, searching and short-term leasing or renting of private property worldwide. The service was launched by Brian Chesky (CEO), Joe Gebbia (CPO) and Nathan Blecharczyk (CTO) in 2008. The company is not an owner of any real estate itself, it just works as a mediator between lessors and lessees and receives a percentage service fee in conjunction with every booking. Airbnb’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when the company showed its interest in using blockchain technologies for the realization of its services for the first time. Some news also points out what risks might await services such as Airbnb if blockchain technologies continue to develop. Also, in 2016, in a survey conducted by one of the founders, it was discovered that most users would like Airbnb to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
- Bitcoin chega quase aos US$ 5.600, formando sua primeira grande disparada de sinal de compra desde outubro de 2015
- IBM recebeu patente para compartilhamento e validação de dados com suporte DLT
- Subsidiária da Societe Generale lança uma opção de 100 milhões de euros na blockchain do Ethereum
- BlockFi gerencia agora mais de US$ 53 milhões em criptomoedas de clientes
- Análise de Preços, 22 de abril: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON