A SFOX, uma revendedora de criptomoedas norte-americana para investidores de grande porte, levantou US $ 22,7 milhões em uma rodada de financiamento da Série A.
Airbnb is an online platform for posting, searching and short-term leasing or renting of private property worldwide. The service was launched by Brian Chesky (CEO), Joe Gebbia (CPO) and Nathan Blecharczyk (CTO) in 2008. The company is not an owner of any real estate itself, it just works as a mediator between lessors and lessees and receives a percentage service fee in conjunction with every booking. Airbnb’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when the company showed its interest in using blockchain technologies for the realization of its services for the first time. Some news also points out what risks might await services such as Airbnb if blockchain technologies continue to develop. Also, in 2016, in a survey conducted by one of the founders, it was discovered that most users would like Airbnb to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
- Ripple e R3 são motivos para otimismo na indústria cripto, afirma CEO da holding financeira SBI
- Banco Central japonês analisa moedas digitais em novo relatório
- Revista MIT Technology Review: embora elogiada por segurança, blockchain ainda é hackeável
- Cofundador da rede Ethereum divulga posse de criptos não-ETH e outras fontes de renda
- FBI destaca principais características de golpes de ICOs e apela a investidores que fiquem atentos