Bitcoin Pizza Day - como Laszlo Hanyecz abriu o caminho para o sucesso do Bitcoin com um sistema transacional descentralizado, sem trabalho.
The Bitcoin pizza story is one of the most famous cryptocurrency anecdotes. On May 22, 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz made first documented Bitcoin purchase. On May 18th, he stated on Bitcointalk forum that he is willing to buy two pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoin. It is estimated that this was around $41 at the time. After some time, these pizzas became much more valuable, as 10,000 Bitcoin currently is valued near $63 million. Bitcoin pizza story became a part of folklore, and May 22 is known as Bitcoin Pizza Day. Hanyecz stated that he is not upset about this event and that trading Bitcoin for some food was great idea at the time. The 10,000 Bitcoin pizza purchase is now reflected in the Bitcoin Pizza Index, which monitors the current value of 10,000 Bitcoin on the market. The Bitcoin Pizza Index shows the daily updated price in U.S. dollars, euro, silver and gold.
- ErisX a CFTC: futuros regulados de ETH resultariam em um mercado mais sólido e líquido
- Vitalik Buterin desmente rumores de que a nova Constantinople permita vetor de ataque
- Mineradora cripto chinesa prevê que o Bitcoin pode chegar a US$740K
- Corretora cripto Coinmama tem 450.000 usuários afetados por violação de dados
- Grupo de inovação em blockchain de Moscou precisa de mecanismo de propriedade intelectual, diz especialista