HashOcean is a cloud mining service that allows customers to gain profit by buying some computer power in special data centers to mine cryptocurrency. HashOcean was founded in 2012 — and by 2016, it had become one of the largest and most respected platforms specializing in cloud mining. According to its official website, HashOcean had seven datacenters in cities such as San Francisco, New York, Nuremberg and Singapore, and the investments made in HashOcean were going to be paid off in four to six months using its daily revenues. Nevertheless, in 2016, there was HashOcean news that broke, reporting that the platform had shut down its website. After the sudden disappearance of the company, a group of hackers started tracking HashOcean in order to find its founders. Stay tuned on HashOcean’s latest news on Cointelegraph.
- Tom Lee da Fundstrat: Bitcoin Misery Index nunca foi divulgado em uma fase de baixa
- Bitcoin chega aos US$ 5.300 com as Top Altcoins dando sinais mistos
- Exchange de criptomoedas japonesa Zaif vai retomar as atividades sete meses após a invasão
- Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 5.300 novamente, as principais Altcoins sofrem perdas
- Homem acusado de roubar mais de US$ 9 milhões em traço acusado em Israel