Blythe Masters deixou o cargo de CEO na Digital Assets por motivos pessoais.
Notícias sobre a Blythe Masters
Blythe Masters is an English economist, born in 1969 in Oxford, U.K. Blythe Masters is a former executive at J.P. Morgan Chase and is widely credited as the inventor of a financial instrument called the credit-default swap. Blythe Masters is the CEO of Digital Asset Holdings — a company focused on blockchain-based financial services development. Blythe Masters’ blockchain industry involvement also includes being the chairman of the governing board of the Hyperledger Project and advisory board member of the U.S. Chamber of Digital Commerce. As the CEO of Digital Assets, Blythe Masters helped raise more than $115 billion in funding, signed numerous agreements with financial institutions and build the Digital Asset Platform — a major product of the company. Blythe Masters is considered to be one of the most influential women in the blockchain industry and fintech.
- Exchange ABCC faz parceria com a Tron para se tornar a primeira plataforma a listar tokens TRC10
- Projeto piloto blockchain de IBM e Ford visa suprimento de cobalto da República Democrática do Congo
- Polícia da Nova Zelândia confirma investigação de suposto hack de 3,6 milhões de dólares na Cryptopia
- Dynasty quer ser parâmetro para CVM e 'fazer andar a regulamentação de ICOs', diz fundador
- Exchange cripto Binance entra nos mercados europeus e lança Binance Jersey