A empresa fintech Bitt Inc., com sede em Barbados, assinou um MOU com o banco central de Curaçao e Sint Maarten para pesquisar uma moeda digital de banco centra...
Bitt is a Barbados-based digital assets exchange. According to its official website, the main goal of Bitt is to provide access to cryptocurrency in emerging markets. Bitt’s meaning for Barbados and other Caribbean citizens is that it is one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges to be launched in this region and it has provided access to the global economy even to unbanked people. Bitt was founded by Gabriel Abed and Oliver Gale in 2013. The main office of the company is currently headquartered in Hastings, Barbados. Besides this, the company has become a collaborator with Barbados Entrepreneurship Foundation, Inc. (BEF), which held the crowdsale of Bitt coins to raise money for the organization, as it is considered to be a nonprofit.
- Argentina firma acordo de exportação com o Paraguai usando Bitcoin
- Aliança Econômica do Japão pede ao regulador financeiro FSA para reduzir impostos sobre criptomoedas
- Apple contribuiu para a criação das diretrizes Blockchain para rastreamento e logística de minerais
- Mercados cripto continuam a ver sinais mistos, Dow Jones subiu mais de 360 Pontos
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Análise de preços de 15 de fevereiro