O cofundador da Ethereum, Joseph Lubin, chamou Berlim de "cidade mais importante do cosmos blockchain".
Berlin is the capital of Germany and its largest city. Berlin has a population of over 3.7 million people and an area of 891.7 square kilometers. Berlin is considered a global center in terms of culture, politics, science and media. Berlin is an established place for enterprises of technology, financial services, research, manufacturing and many other fields. Berlin startups are rapidly emerging and developing, as the city has a convenient business climate. Strong specialists and a large amount of capital accumulated in the city is bringing more and more young companies to Berlin. Berlin fintech companies are stimulated with strong financial services companies and high-tech development of businesses placed in the city. Berlin fintech conferences are some of the most influential in the industry and have gained the attention of world’s major business players.
- UPS divulga investimento de capital e parceria com a empresa blockchain B2B Inxeption
- Wyoming, nos EUA, apresenta projeto de lei permitindo que empresas emitam tokens no lugar de ações
- Mercados de cripto se estabilizam com escassa movimentação de preços pelo campo de batalha
- WWF lança ferramenta blockchain para rastrear alimentos ao longo da cadeia de suprimentos
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Análise de preços, 16 de janeiro