O governo da Ucrânia vai leiloar, através do Blockchain descentralizado, bens apreendidos para uma contabilidade mais transparente.
Valery Vavilov News
Valery Vavilov is BitFury’s co-founder and CEO. Valery Vavilov was born and raised in Latvia. He started programming when he was 14 years old. Before he co-founded BitFury in 2011 — a multifunctional blockchain-company that is one of the largest outside of China — he was working on startups, consulting and managing. In 2010, Valery Vavilov started learning about blockchain technologies after a call from another BitFury co-founder — Valery Nebesny. According to Valery Vavilov, the main purpose of the project is to make as many as possible things people do in their daily life online in order to make the process more secure and transparent. In 2018, Valery Vavilov was published in Forbes as one of the richest people from the crypto industry. According to Forbes, Valery Vavilov’s net worth is between $500 and $700 million.
- Wyoming apresenta projeto de lei que visa definir moedas virtuais como dinheiro
- Falta de ETNs mantém Wall Street longe do Bitcoin, diz Ed Tilly, analista da CBOE
- Bitcoin cai para US$ 3.550 e principais criptos têm perdas de moderada a grandes
- Proposta de requisitos de licença acaba com compra e venda anônima de cripto nos Países Baixos
- Hodler’s Digest, de 14 a 20 de janeiro: Principais notícias, movimentos de preços, cotações e FUD da semana