Candidata a presidente do BCE e presidente do FMI, Christine Lagarde sugere que os bancos centrais e os reguladores protejam os consumidores, mas se mantenham a...
Notícias sobre Christine Lagarde
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Desculpe - mas o Bitcoin ainda pode cair para US $ 2,7 mil, enquanto todos estão otimistas
- Istanbul Hard Fork do Ethereum recebe suporte das principais exchanges de criptomoedas
- Porto de Santos recebe Hackathon neste fim de semana com mais de 600 inscritos
- Bitcoin bate novo recorde com mais de 28 milhões de endereços com pelo menos 1 satoshi
- Top-5 criptomoedas desta semana: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB