A chefe do FMI, Christine Lagarde, diz que os atores relevantes “devem considerar a possibilidade de emitir moeda digital”.
Notícias sobre Christine Lagarde
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Cidade canadense de Calgary lança moeda digital local para transações dentro da cidade
- Vice-primeiro ministro da Rússia: Projeto de legislação de cripto não será "significativamente" alterado
- Banco central holandês propõe requisito de licença para prestadores de serviços de criptomoeda
- IBM Research une-se startup agrícola para impulsionar o agronegócio africano com o Blockchain
- Karpeles, ex-CEO da Mt.Gox, nega apropriação indébita como promotores pedindo dez anos de prisão