A chefe do FMI, Christine Lagarde, diz que os atores relevantes “devem considerar a possibilidade de emitir moeda digital”.
Notícias sobre Christine Lagarde
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Tom Lee da Fundstrat: Bitcoin Misery Index nunca foi divulgado em uma fase de baixa
- Bitcoin chega aos US$ 5.300 com as Top Altcoins dando sinais mistos
- Exchange de criptomoedas japonesa Zaif vai retomar as atividades sete meses após a invasão
- Bitcoin cai abaixo de US$ 5.300 novamente, as principais Altcoins sofrem perdas
- Homem acusado de roubar mais de US$ 9 milhões em traço acusado em Israel