A chefe do FMI, Christine Lagarde, diz que os atores relevantes “devem considerar a possibilidade de emitir moeda digital”.
Notícias sobre Christine Lagarde
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Mineradora cripto chinesa prevê que o Bitcoin pode chegar a US$740K
- Grupo de inovação em blockchain de Moscou precisa de mecanismo de propriedade intelectual, diz especialista
- Fundador da QuadrigaCX teria guardado chaves privadas da exchange em papel em cofre
- Corretora cripto Coinmama tem 450.000 usuários afetados por violação de dados
- Plataforma blockchain NEO abre escritório em Seattle sob comando de ex-executivo da Microsoft