Civic (CVC) aumentou 70% durante a noite, à medida que as negociações abriram na casa de câmbio chinesa BTER.
Bter is a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange. The Bter cryptocurrency exchange was founded by Jinan Manwei Information Technology Co., Ltd. in 2012 and the main goal was to provide secure, efficient and honest services for cryptocurrency trading. The Bter exchange provided about 100 kinds of digital currencies and two fiat currencies — USD and Chinese yuan. Bter fees were the lowest in the industry and accounted for 0.2 percent per transaction. The exchange offered an investment program which enabled users to earn from 10 percent to 12 percent, depending on the investment’s liquidity index. Bter also had an app for Android. In 2015, there was a hacking attack made on Bter. As a result, 7,170 BTC was stolen from Bter’s cold wallet.
- Cidade canadense de Calgary lança moeda digital local para transações dentro da cidade
- Segunda maior bolsa de valores da Alemanha e SolarisBank fazem parceria para lançar exchange cripto
- IBM Research une-se startup agrícola para impulsionar o agronegócio africano com o Blockchain
- Banco central holandês propõe requisito de licença para prestadores de serviços de criptomoeda
- Regulador de telecom da Índia conclui projeto piloto de blockchain móvel junto com a IBM