Civic (CVC) aumentou 70% durante a noite, à medida que as negociações abriram na casa de câmbio chinesa BTER.
Bter is a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange. The Bter cryptocurrency exchange was founded by Jinan Manwei Information Technology Co., Ltd. in 2012 and the main goal was to provide secure, efficient and honest services for cryptocurrency trading. The Bter exchange provided about 100 kinds of digital currencies and two fiat currencies — USD and Chinese yuan. Bter fees were the lowest in the industry and accounted for 0.2 percent per transaction. The exchange offered an investment program which enabled users to earn from 10 percent to 12 percent, depending on the investment’s liquidity index. Bter also had an app for Android. In 2015, there was a hacking attack made on Bter. As a result, 7,170 BTC was stolen from Bter’s cold wallet.
- Bitfinex supostamente absorve US$ 850 milhões em perdas com fundos Tether
- Relatório: Índia considera proibição total de moedas digitais
- Reguladores financeiros de Malta emite guias sobre ativos de criptomoedas, fraudes
- Bitcoin passa de US$ 5.500, criptos se recuperam de grandes liquidações
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Análise de Preços 24 de abril