Civic (CVC) aumentou 70% durante a noite, à medida que as negociações abriram na casa de câmbio chinesa BTER.
Bter is a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange. The Bter cryptocurrency exchange was founded by Jinan Manwei Information Technology Co., Ltd. in 2012 and the main goal was to provide secure, efficient and honest services for cryptocurrency trading. The Bter exchange provided about 100 kinds of digital currencies and two fiat currencies — USD and Chinese yuan. Bter fees were the lowest in the industry and accounted for 0.2 percent per transaction. The exchange offered an investment program which enabled users to earn from 10 percent to 12 percent, depending on the investment’s liquidity index. Bter also had an app for Android. In 2015, there was a hacking attack made on Bter. As a result, 7,170 BTC was stolen from Bter’s cold wallet.
- ErisX a CFTC: futuros regulados de ETH resultariam em um mercado mais sólido e líquido
- Vitalik Buterin desmente rumores de que a nova Constantinople permita vetor de ataque
- Mineradora cripto chinesa prevê que o Bitcoin pode chegar a US$740K
- Corretora cripto Coinmama tem 450.000 usuários afetados por violação de dados
- Grupo de inovação em blockchain de Moscou precisa de mecanismo de propriedade intelectual, diz especialista