Tony Gallippi News
Tony Gallippi is a co-founder and current executive chairman of BitPay, Inc., a company specializing in financial cryptocurrency-related services. Tony Gallippi’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2010, when he learned about cryptocurrency for the first time. Before Tony Gallippi started his career at BitPay in 2011, he had been working as a sales manager for 14 years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. As he has become one of the first entrepreneurs to launch a payment processor for Bitcoin, and BitPay has become one of the most popular companies of this kind, Tony Gallippi’s net worth is over $20 million, making him one of the richest people in the crypto industry.
- Huobi abre seu primeiro escritório russo em parceria com o Digital Tech Center de banco estatal
- Segundo maior banco da Coreia do Sul começa a manter registros blockchain para reduzir erro humano
- Austrália: Seguradora de Transportes Nacional faz parceria Blockchain para avaliação de segurança alimentar
- Primeira semana de dezembro termina com onda verde e Bitcoin encosta nos US $ 3.700
- Líder do Banco Central da China define STOs como "atividade financeira ilegal na China"