ScotCoin is a cryptocurrency that is aimed to be an official digital coin in Scotland. ScotCoin is not an official governmental project, but it is designed especially for Scottish citizens by its team of programmers. The ScotCoin project was launched by Derek Nisbet, an Edinburgh-based venture capitalist, in 2013. The main purpose of creating ScotCoin was to become independent from British pound sterling and have fast transactions with low fees. The official website of ScotCoin has an exchanges list, showing where it is available to trade with this crypto coin. ScotCoin operates via Bitcoin blockchain, using the Counterparty protocol. ScotCoin's value also depends on supply and demand and ScotCoin mining is available with special software.
- Blockchain pode "colocar em risco a segurança" do mercado financeiro atual, diz executivo da DTCC
- Incubadora blockchain do Binance Labs lança o primeiro "lote" de projetos blockchain
- Adoção em massa de pagamentos Blockchain é de 3 a 5 anos, diz CEO da BitPay
- Modelos de negócios devem ser "repensados" para o Blockchain, diz representante do Barclays
- Plataforma de bate-papo baseada no Ethereum demite 25% da equipe devido a declínio do mercado de cripto