Purse.io is a Bitcoin platform that allows for making purchases on Amazon with cryptocurrency. The service was founded by Andrew Lee, Christopher Jeffrey, Kent Liu and Steven Bower in 2014 and the main office is currently headquartered in San Francisco. So, how does Pursue.io work? The customer chooses a thing or multiple things he/she wants to buy on Amazon and puts it in a shopping cart on Pursue.io. The user who wants to buy some Bitcoin can see the request and then can agree on paying for this purchase in fiat money. The customer, in turn, sends the Bitcoin to the user and then receives the purchase, thereby completing the transaction. After that, Purse.io generates five percent-15 percent bonuses for the customer from the cost of the purchase for every made deal.
- Plataforma de bate-papo baseada no Ethereum demite 25% da equipe devido a declínio do mercado de cripto
- Blockchain pode "colocar em risco a segurança" do mercado financeiro atual, diz executivo da DTCC
- Gigante de telecomunicações AT&T pede patente para sistema de "mapeamento" de mídias sociais baseadas em blockchain
- Modelos de negócios devem ser "repensados" para o Blockchain, diz representante do Barclays
- Visão geral das 5 criptos que se saíram melhor na semana: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin