Paycoin is a cryptocurrency that was created by developers from the company GAW Miners in 2014 and specializes in cloud mining. Paycoin (XPY) was created especially for the PayBase cryptocurrency payments processing platform. Paycoin used the SHA-256 algorithm and both proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS) methods to achieve distributed consensus. There was no Paycoin Initial Coin Offering. Nevertheless, this cryptocurrency was able to raise a lot of investments at that time since GAW Miners was popular among the crypto community and attracted many investors to their new project. The cryptocurrency can be kept in a special Paycoin wallet. The highest moment of Paycoin’s price was $12. However, after GAW Miners was shut down, it dropped sharply. Find out what the future holds for this cryptocurrency by following the Paycoin news.
- Modelos de negócios devem ser "repensados" para o Blockchain, diz representante do Barclays
- Novo regulamento de Hong Kong "pode" prejudicar a indústria de cripto local, dizem especialistas
- Ethereum supera o preço do Bitcoin Cash pela primeira vez à medida que mercados de cripto crescem
- Banco Central do Egito conduz "estudos de viabilidade" em torno da emissão de moeda digital
- Irã: Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia diz que Blockchain pode melhorar a economia nacional