OneName is a blockchain-oriented company that is working to provide a decentralized identity system. The OneName company should not be confused with OneName Global, which is a blockchain-based social media company. OneName’s Blockstack network offers users opportunity to get an ID for their Bitcoin addresses with a readable nickname, suitable to remember and for transferring funds. The opportunity to get a OneName nickname is available for several OneName-compatible cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Authenticator, Electrum, Rush-Wallet and others. OneName’s blockchain solutions have gathered the attention of the Bitcoin community and have become the most popular identity protocol of the Bitcoin world. Encouragement from a number of cryptocurrency celebrities helped the company gain significant financial support from investors and it currently aims to expand the functionality of their products.
- Bitcoin Cash desaba 13% e todas principais criptomoedas todos caem pesadamente
- Startup blockchain Civic nomeia veterano da Apple como diretor executivo da Identity.com
- Governo dos EUA diz à vítimas de golpes de bomba Bitcoin para informar o FBI e não pagar resgate
- Banco Central do Bahrein publica um projeto de regulamento sobre ativos cripto
- Maior exchange cripto adiciona o USDC da Circle a seu Mercado Combinado de Stablecoin