Jaxx is a digital asset wallet. It was launched by Anthony Di Iorio, the co-founder of Ethereum, in 2014. Initially, Jaxx was a Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet, but by 2018, it had become possible to store over 50 kinds of cryptocurrency. The Jaxx wallet is a cross platform, which means that it can be used on various devices and operating systems. Currently, the Jaxx cryptocurrency platform exists in three types: the desktop version, the Jaxx app for mobile phones, and as extension for Google Chrome. Besides this, Jaxx includes the ShapeShift service for wallets in order to allow the exchange of cryptocurrency within the wallet. The main feature of the Jaxx wallet is that it doesn’t require any personal data — all the information about the user is kept on his/her own device.
- Tribunal de Internet chinês usa Blockchain para proteger a propriedade intelectual de escritores no formato on-line
- Imprevisibilidade nos rankings de cripto na sequência de queda d0 mercado de ontem, enquanto o bitcoin permanece em torno de US $ 3.400
- IBM faz parceira com a Companhia Nacional de Petróleo de Abu Dhabi para sistema de cadeia de suprimentos blockchain
- Startup Presto da Coreia do Sul entra com recurso constitucional contra proibição local de ICO
- Vídeo demonstra possibilidade de gasto duplo em transações Bitcoin Cash SV '0-Conf'