Jani Valjavec News
Jani Valjavec is ICONOMI’s co-founder — which is a fund management platform for the decentralized economy — and also the co-founder of Cashila — a Bitcoin online service. In addition, he is the chairman of Columbus Capital. His Bitcoin involvement started back in 2013 when he co-founded Cashila, which was the first registered Bitcoin company in Europe to acquire the license necessary for operating banking transactions via cryptocurrency. According to Jani Valjavec’s Twitter and Facebook, he is a Slovenia-based entrepreneur who is truly fascinated with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Besides this, he frequently posts his thoughts about the technologies and his company on his social media sites and is invited as a speaker or expert at multiple forums, conferences and interviews.
- Região russa realiza eleições blockchain com 40 mil participantes
- Blockstream Lança o 5º stream do Bitcoin blockchain via satélite do espaço
- Processador de Pagamento Bitcoin Fecha Rodada de Investimento Apoiada por Tim Draper
- Gigante dos games Atari lançará "versões blockchain" de dois jogos populares
- Analistas do JPMorgan Chase dizem que mercado de ursos cripto prolongados está assustando as instituições