Halsey Minor News
Halsey Minor is the CNET founder and technology entrepreneur, who was born in 1964 in Virginia, U.S. CNET is a media website that is focused on technology news, reviews, blogs and videos, which was founded in 1994. It is often referred to as the most popular sources of technology news. Halsey Minor is also the establisher of Minor Ventures — a venture capital firm funding tech startups — and a service called Uphold — a digital money service. Halsey’s net worth was estimated around $180 million in 2001, which made him one of the richest people in the world at the time. In 2008, Halsey Minor’s CNET was sold to CBS for $1.8 billion — the bargain that made him more than $200 million. However, in 2013, he owed $100 million to creditors and did not have enough money to repay the debt. A series of bad real estate deals and investments are often named as a reason behind this.
- Principais criptos têm ganhos e perdas e o Bitcoin luta para permanecer acima dos US $ 3.200
- Adoção em massa de pagamentos Blockchain é de 3 a 5 anos, diz CEO da BitPay
- Cryptojacking ultrapassa o ransomware como o principal malware em alguns países
- Gigante de telecomunicações AT&T pede patente para sistema de "mapeamento" de mídias sociais baseadas em blockchain
- A grande cripto Exchange Coinbase adiciona saques em dinheiro ao PayPal