Gulden (NLG) is a cryptocurrency created by the platform of the same name that appeared as a result of a Litecoin hard fork in 2014. Initially, the project was aimed to become the national cryptocurrency of the Netherlands, which is why its name is similar with the name of the national Holland Gulden currency that had been used as a payment method before the euro. The main feature of the Gulden cryptocurrency is that it uses a unique proof-of-work 2.0 method, with which users obtain a higher level of security in the Gulden network. Besides that, Gulden developers have created their own virtual wallet where any bank account can be integrated. The mining of Gulden as Bitcoin requires special software and there is a limit 460,455,100 NLG.
- Tom Lee, da Fundstat, afirma valor justo do Bitcoin vai atingir US $ 150 mil por moeda
- Congressista dos EUA oferece financiamento para muro de fronteira com México usando Blockchain, 'Wall Coins'
- Gaming Hardware Razer lança sistema de fidelidade baseado em tokens e minerador de desktop
- Preço do Bitcoin encosta nos US $ 3.400 e mercado geral de cripto tem outra pequena queda
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análise de Preços, 12 de dezembro