Grexit is a potential result of the Greek government’s debt crisis. The Grexit definition combines Greece and the exit of the country from the Eurozone. To solve the financial problems that might lead to Grexit, Bitcoin in Greece can become a way to save money in the form of virtual assets. Using Bitcoin as an alternative currency to the euro and the dollar might help the citizens of Greece avoid default and hyperinflation. Moreover, the first Bitcoin ATM that was set up in Athens in 2015 became quite popular in a short time. However, the decision about Grexit hasn’t been made yet, as multiple Grexit polls conducted among the citizens have shown different results. In addition, it remains unknown what would be waiting for Greece after staying or leaving the Eurozone. Follow Grexit’s latest news to find out what will happen.
- Primeira semana de dezembro termina com onda verde e Bitcoin encosta nos US $ 3.700
- Líder do Banco Central da China define STOs como "atividade financeira ilegal na China"
- IBM faz parceira com a Companhia Nacional de Petróleo de Abu Dhabi para sistema de cadeia de suprimentos blockchain
- Startup Presto da Coreia do Sul entra com recurso constitucional contra proibição local de ICO
- Tribunal de Internet chinês usa Blockchain para proteger a propriedade intelectual de escritores no formato on-line