Ether.camp is a social project that organizes hackathons — a event when a large number of people meet to take part in cooperative computing programming. These ether.camp hackathons usually take several days, and a hackathon once took five weeks. The project was launched by Roman Mandeleil in 2014. Besides this, ether.camp includes projects that work as a popular Ethereum block explorer and smart contracts analysis tool provider. Every hackathon organized by ether.camp invites anyone interested to get involved with the next revolution in order to take cryptocurrency and blockchain ideas and make them a reality. Ether.camp provides all participants with the required tools and resources for their work. Besides that, every hackathon has a winner, which receives a $50,000 reward in the cryptocurrency of their preference. The list of hackathon projects can be seen on Ether.camp’s github page.
- Cidade canadense de Calgary lança moeda digital local para transações dentro da cidade
- Segunda maior bolsa de valores da Alemanha e SolarisBank fazem parceria para lançar exchange cripto
- IBM Research une-se startup agrícola para impulsionar o agronegócio africano com o Blockchain
- Banco central holandês propõe requisito de licença para prestadores de serviços de criptomoeda
- Vice-primeiro ministro da Rússia: Projeto de legislação de cripto não será "significativamente" alterado