A Ernst and Young lançou o protótipo de um sistema que permite que transações seguras e privadas ocorram no blockchain público do Ethereum.
Notícias sobre a Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (EY) is a British auditing and consulting company. The Ernst & Young consulting company is one of the Big Four of such companies. EY was founded in 1989 due to the merger of two companies. EY is headquartered in London. The official website of Ernst & Young has tax reform information, assurance details, advisory information on the financial market and management of capital. In terms of cryptocurrency, EY representatives have a positive attitude toward the technologies of blockchain and digital currency. Unlike the other three companies in the Big Four, EY supports the Bitcoin community. In 2016, the company conducted a survey in order to understand better what kind of person is more likely to adopt cryptocurrency at its early stage and what prospects of using the technologies might be.
- Novo Samsung Galaxy S10 inclui armazenamento de chave para criptomoedas
- SEC acusa Gladius Network por venda de tokens não registrados
- Banco da China junta-se a nova plataforma blockchain para transações imobiliárias
- Gigante do e-commerce da Índia faz parceria com plataforma de logística e transportes Blockchain
- Análise de Preços, 20 de Fevereiro: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardan