Colored Coins News
Colored coin is a method used to represent and manage real world assets with the Bitcoin blockchain. Bitcoin’s scripting language allows the encoding of some information into the blockchain along with performing transactions. Colored coins are Bitcoins transferred within a transaction that has additional info. The information added to a colored coin may represent such assets as stocks, promises, transaction info, etc. Those are real world assets that are —- once included in the blockchain — immutable, easy to transfer, transparent and secure. For example, a restaurant can issue a promise to offer a free dinner to token holders by making a Bitcoin transaction that has additional information about the terms of such an offer. Companies may issue colored coins with blockchains of many platforms. Colored coins can also be used with smart contracts, making a coin available for use only if specified terms are fulfilled.
- Primeira semana de dezembro termina com onda verde e Bitcoin encosta nos US $ 3.700
- Líder do Banco Central da China define STOs como "atividade financeira ilegal na China"
- IBM faz parceira com a Companhia Nacional de Petróleo de Abu Dhabi para sistema de cadeia de suprimentos blockchain
- Startup Presto da Coreia do Sul entra com recurso constitucional contra proibição local de ICO
- Tribunal de Internet chinês usa Blockchain para proteger a propriedade intelectual de escritores no formato on-line