Btc.sx is an international company that provides a platform for leveraged cryptocurrency trading and brokerage. The platform allows trading of digital currency derivatives — for instance, marginal trading and so on. Btc.sx was founded by Colin Kwan, George Samman, Joseph Lee and Vincent Hoong in 2013. Initially, the company used to be based in Australia but currently it operates and is headquartered in London, U.K. Btc.sx offers investors the chance to take short and long positions on future Bitcoin price changes against USD. Btc.sx offers shares on which price changes are possible to gain a profit as well. Btc.sx doesn’t accept fiat money so all deposits for positions must be done in cryptocurrency. In 2015, the company launched Magnr service for cryptocurrency storage. After this, Btc.sx was renamed as Magnr.
- Vitalik Buterin: Proof-of-Stake, Fragmentação para Tornar os Blockchains "1.000x" Mais Eficientes
- "Estamos aí para o que der e vier": gêmeos Winklevoss lançam aplicativo de negociação de cripto
- US CFTC pede comentários para melhorar a compreensão do Ethereum Blockchain, Altcoin
- KFC Venezuela se nega aceitar pagamentos de Dash
- Bitcoin cai abaixo de US $ 3.400 com a volatilidade do mercado