BitX exchange is a global platform for cryptocurrency trading. The company was founded in 2013 and the main cryptocurrency used on BitX is Bitcoin. Initially, BitX aimed to be used solely as the BitX app for mobile devices by African citizens, as many in the continent do not have computers or bank accounts, operating with mobile phones only. Besides this, African national currencies are under the risk of hyperinflation, which resulted in such a platform gaining rapid popularity, as Bitcoin can be sold, bought, sent and received instantly and for low transactional fees. According to the company, the platform only uses modern banking technology and frequently performs auditing, and finance and technology checks. BitX provides users support on local African markets.
- Presidente da SEC dos EUA, Jay Clayton: ICOs podem ser eficazes, mas "as leis de valores mobiliários devem ser seguidas"
- Exchange cripto ErisX nomeia veterano de mercados digitais e exchanges Matt Trudeau como CSO
- Assembléia Nacional da Coréia do Sul mantém debate sobre regulamentação das Exchanges locais de criptomoedas
- Mercados falham em manter os ganhos de ontem, Bitcoin negocia abaixo de US $ 3.500
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Análise de preços, 10 de dezembro