Bitlegal is a company that tracks all changes in the regulatory landscape of cryptocurrency, digital assets and distributed ledgers in countries all around the world. The first version of Bitlegal was launched by Zachary Taylor — New York-based entrepreneur — in 2014. It started when Zachary was thinking about normalizing the existing official positions of various governments on cryptocurrency and had an image of the current situation in the world. He took the political map and colored countries in the way that they think about Bitcoin and its adoption. The project was first presented to users on Reddit and received very positive feedback, encouraging the creator to develop the idea. The Bitlegal map and all the information about different regulatory regimes in countries can be seen on the official website.
- Cidade canadense de Calgary lança moeda digital local para transações dentro da cidade
- Segunda maior bolsa de valores da Alemanha e SolarisBank fazem parceria para lançar exchange cripto
- IBM Research une-se startup agrícola para impulsionar o agronegócio africano com o Blockchain
- A Monex, proprietária da exchange cripto Coincheck, lançará Trading de cripto nos EUA a partir do primeiro trimestre de 2019
- Regulador de telecom da Índia conclui projeto piloto de blockchain móvel junto com a IBM