Personal Details Martin Albert, born 1981, currently living in Helsinki Education Diplomas in chemistry (2006) and business engineering (2008) Professional experience and achievement Martin worked in the field of chemicals legislation first as consultant and then in the public service for the European Commission. Now, he is an investor and manager of six Bitcoin startups of the Bitalo group. These include a Bitcoin social intelligence price prediction service and a Bitcoin academy. First experience with cryptocurrencies Martin started mining in 2011 on his laptop and became an early advocate for Bitcoin. He started a German video channel that explained the technical aspects of the currency but also to point out the political impact of free market money such as bitcoin. He experienced many of the early scams, frauds, hacks and website closures. After the massive rise of bitcoin in 2013, Martin decided to manage and invest in the creation of a "no-trust" Bitcoin service, now Bitalo, that creates a highly secure multi-service environment with backup transactions. Interests Bitcoin, voluntarism, economics Role in the Bitcoin community Martin is an advocate for the original purpose of Bitcoin, namely the decentralized, unregulated and private use of Bitcoin as independent and autonomous currency where users keep full control over their own money, even when they send coins to the various services. Mainstream adoption of Bitcoin or a high exchange price of Bitcoin is far less important to him than to promote Bitcoin as a free and voluntary agreement of value on its own.
- Relatório: Samsung planeja nova mainnet blockchain que apresentará a Samsung Coin
- Cashaa passa a aceitar cartões Visa e Mastercard para estimular adoção de criptomoedas na Índia
- TrustToken lançará quatro novos stablecoins este ano
- Com quase todo o Top 100 no vermelho, Bitcoin mantém ganhos semanais depois de cair abaixo de US$ 5.300
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Análise de Preços 24 de abril